Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Remembering Sunday

Let me tell you a factual love story of a boy who fell deeply in love with a girl..
I'll name the boy, Aaron Crome. The girl will be Juliet Rulle. Enjoy.. ;)

The rain poured down heavily on the Lion City, just a day after its 44th Birthday. Aaron sat on his study chair as he gazed out the window into the blurry view of the surrounding HDB apartments.

"I'm still not alright." His heart told Aaron. "I can't stay in peace without turning back into the past. I need an answer soon."

Yesterday turned out to be a day of relief and nervousness for Aaron. Whatever happened yesterday was totally uncalled for and was truly the confession of a wet paper heart.

"You know, I'm gonna miss you when you fly off to China." He said, as he turn his head to look at the girl of his dreams.

"Aww. That's so sweet of you." She blushed. "Erm.. After this, our friendship.. It won't break right?"

"Hey, it will never break. You know that." He smiled reassuringly.

"But I thought we were only good friends?" She asked confused.

"But I was hoping we could be more than just good friends." He replied, looking deeply into her eyes.

Aaron was in a tragic heartfelt state. He has never loved someone so deeply before. And now, for the first time, he was lost; he did not know what to do.

"I love you, I really do." He thought to himself. "Why can't you just love me back the same way?"

"Could you at least think about it? Please?"He asked, hoping she would give him a chance.

"Yeah, I'll think about it, while I'm away in China. I have to concentrate on exams now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were boys, born to be men.
But one thing's for sure, be it boys or men, we will always have a heart for the ladies. ;)

How's that? Leave a comment and let me know. I intend to write a longer piece but I was running outta time. So this'll do for now. Will write more when I'm back.. I have to start writing again to improve my English. xP

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my very very very short story.. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear that you don't have to go
I thought we could wait for the fireworks
I thought we could wait for the snow
To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt
I thought I could live in your arms
And spend every moment I had with you
Stay up all night with the stars
Confess all the faith that I had in you
I had in you

To late, I'm sure
and lonely
another night, another dream wasted on you
Just be here now
against me
You know the words so sing along for me baby..

Taken of Three Cheers for Five Year - MayDay Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment