Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Remembering Sunday : Page 2

Staring at his Web Messenger, Aaron gave a long sigh and shook his head. He felt as if the sky had fallen on him and he was left to support it on his back. He could not explain why he was feeling useless all of a sudden. His thoughts lingered from his work, jumped to his family, then to his friends. It then stopped at a familiar face, Juliet.

"Hey you.. What are you up to?" Aaron typed, hoping to have a chat with dear Juliet.

There was no reply. He waited patiently, occasionally forgetting his purpose.

"It clearly stated in the Web Messenger software that she was logged in. But why is she not replying?" He asked himself. "Was it because of last night?"

Juliet was known to rarely reply to any messages on her Web Messenger and even her cell phone. This situation was not surprising to Aaron but his heart fears that he might have made a mistake on the night of his confession.

An hour passed, but still no answer.

Thinking she might be busy or away, he went to continue his own chores. Three hours passed and it was late in the evening. A chat box popped up on Aaron's computer desktop.

"Sorry. I was away from my lappie*. I just woke up. Haha!" Was the reply.

Aaron smiled, feeling the warm tickle inside of him as he read the reply.

"Haha. No worries :) " He typed, still smiling at the reply.

- Written by - Chatt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might be just a simple reply to one party, but to another, it is all they are looking forward to.
Just a simple reply can do wonders just like, how a smile can create a difference in the world.

Continuation of the previous very very very short story. ;)

Hoped you enjoyed it.. Comments are appreciated. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away(I wonder just where you are)

Was it something I said?
Or something I never did?
Or was I always in the way?(Was it something I did?)
Could someone tell me what to say to just make you stay?

I need a little more luck than a little bit
Coz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by

I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Coz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again.
Again..

- Tongue Tied by FaberDrive

No comments:

Post a Comment