Friday, August 14, 2009

Remembering Sunday : Page 3

Aaron sat on the sandy beach and gazed out into the orange sunset. His thoughts wondered off to the problems which have been poking into his life. A million thoughts were running through his mind as he thought of work, family, and his friends. He then stopped at a familiar face pictured in his mind, dear Juliet.

The once bright and sunny sky seemed to have been covered by a great dark velvet. And soon it was glittering with a million sparkling stars. Aaron looked up into the open night. Pictures of him and Juliet flashed in his head.

It was back then in Tioman Island when both of them, together with a group of other friends, were waiting for their burgers at a coffee shop near the beach.

"Juliet," Aaron took her by the hand and led her away from the crowd. "Look up."

"Wow! It's beautiful!" Juliet exclaimed as she gazed up into the night.

They were standing under a beautiful array of stars scattered throughout the night sky.

"I've never seen such a beautiful sight." She said again, turning to Aaron.

"Neither have I my dear." Aaron said, as he looked deep into her sparkling brown eyes. "Neither have I."

Aaron took her hand and led her to the beach where they stood, hand in hand, under the starry night sky.

Suddenly, a heart wrenching pain shook Aaron from his reminisce.

"Juliet, I swear I won't give up nor give in." Aaron thought to himself, trying to control the unbearable pain inside.

"I can't believe I missed that opportunity. I was so stupid!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never wait to let fate decide. For time will never wait for anyone, and fate will never be on your side if you do not try.

If you love someone, tell him/her so. Only then you will have the answer you are looking for.
Keeping it to yourself will only create mixed feelings and misunderstandings.

Another one will be up soon, keep tuned in :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So baby I will wait for you
cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you

-Wait For You by Elliot Yamin

No comments:

Post a Comment