Sunday, August 16, 2009

Remembering Sunday: Page 4

"Another day, another few hours wasted in this shit hole." Aaron thought then smiling to himself.

Looking out into the vast waters surrounding Keppel Island, the picture of Tioman still fresh in his memories, he smiled again on the sweet memories. The sun had long settled into the east and the night has engulfed Singapore.

"A pity that you can hardly see stars in this semi-urban jungle." He thought again.

"Hey." Aaron felt a pat on his back. "Why so 'emo'?"

He turned to see his good friend Kai smiling at him from ear to ear. Kai was Aaron's good friend since high school and they have been close ever since.

"Heh. It's nothing man. Just enjoying the scenery, the breeze, the night. That's all." Aaron said, smiling back at his old mate.

"I know something's bothering you man. I've known you since you were thirteen! Now that's five years of experience." Kai said, leaning onto the railing nearby. "So what up dog? What's bothering you?"

"She did not reply to any of my text messages and she hasn't gone online for the past 2 weeks. I really miss her and I think she's trying to avoid me." Aaron finally said.

"Dude, relax man. Ya know, if you can't get her, like I said before, there's plenty of fishes out there. And you are a cuisine to them fishes out there. So no worries yeah." Kai patted Aaron's back, trying to make him feel better.

"You don't get it do you? This is the first time in countless relationships that I have actually, REALLY fallen for a girl." Aaron tried to explain.

"She's not beautiful, she's not very rich, she's not perfect. But something in me is just attracted to her so badly. I'm blinded to other girls now. I don't see anything in them other than this one girl. If someone did put a spell on me, whoever did it must be really satisfied."

"You're really into this relationship aren't you." Kai spoke, deep in thought.

"Hell yeah I am. I can't stop thinking of her man. Even the thought of it freaks me out sometimes." Aaron shook his head in disbelief. "It's amazing, the power of love."

Still deep in thought, Kai patted Aaron on the shoulder again.

"Hey, you and I both know what you must do right now. We've been through shit loads before, this is just another one of em. So never give up nor give in. Be patient, you'll make it out alive. And If you work hard enough, you might just stumble across the key. Don't stress it out to much, relax yeah."

"Yeah balls. I hear you man." Aaron said in a softer tone then turning to smile at Kai. "Thanks man."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love is not an easy game to play when it come to the real deal.
It has taken millions of lives, broken billions of hearts and shattered countless dreams.
Yet it is fair to supply happiness, prosperity, pleasure and even wealth to those who dare to play the game.

"If you love someone, leave 'em. If it's destined, they will come back." - Tupac Shakur

Another day, another post. :)
I'm wondering whether this blog even has reader's or not. Nobody seems to be commenting!
Is my writing THAT bad? Sadded :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me
Just what you want me to be
One kiss
And boom youre the only one for me
So please tell me
Why dont you come around no more?
Cause right now
Im crying outside the door of your candy store

It just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that
It started with a kiss
Now were up to bat
A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain
Im telling you my babe
Its all in the game of love

The Game Of Love by Carlos Santana ft. Michelle Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment