Sunday, August 23, 2009

Remembering Sunday: Page 5

Aaron's heart was lifted into the sky as he walked out of the examination hall of his last paper.

"Finally! I'm free!" He exclaimed as he made his way to the bus stop with his classmates.

Along the way, he saw a familiar cute face from afar. As he peered closer, he felt a warm tingling inside.

"Hey Aaron." Juliet greeted with a smile.

"Hey love, where you headed to?" Aaron cheekily said.

"Hehe. I'm heading to the underpass." She giggled. "I've got my last paper tomorrow and I haven't study!"

"Bummer. Guess what? I'm done with my papers! I'm free!" He said with a wide grin.

"I can talk to her all day.." Aaron thought to himself as he felt a pleasurable sensation in him.

"Hmph.. No fair!" She sulked. "I don't care, I'm gonna enjoy myself after my exams!" She said and stuck out her tongue.

"Alrighty then, I have to go. Buhbye!" She said again with a grin and skipped off.

They then walked their separate ways, yet again.
A bittersweet feeling still lingered in Aaron as he reached the bus stop.
He has not gotten over his deep feelings for Juliet and by the looks of things, that won't happen anytime soon.

"Why? Whenever someone looks hard for something, he never seem to be able to find it. But when he's not looking for it, it always never fail to keep appearing in front of him." Aaron thought as he boarded his bus home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patience is the key to almost everything one would do or plan to do.
Be it in a normal day-to-day task, Career, Leisure, Competitive, to even Love (Relationships).

As the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait."
It does contradict a bit but for better understanding, I shall explain (a brief one).

Being patient has it's time and period. If you're just beginning to like someone, relax, learn more about her first.
When you're satisfied, don't wait too long. Approach her. After which, if it's a yes, take your time and play your game, you got her!
And if it's a no, don't cry. It's not the end. If you wanna move on, do it; do not linger in the past. If you still want her, be patient let her cool off and go slow on her. Maybe she doesn't have feeling for you now. But no man can read the future accurately.

So, single or not, don't rush things. Work at your on pace. It never fail to pay off.

** ** ** **
Unless it's your career and you have a scheduled deadline, then patience in this sense is to be patient with the things and people you're working with. The last thing you need is to have a fire breaking out in the team.
** ** ** **

Cheers! ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never dreamt it'd be this way
I've lost any chance for me to say
To say that I miss you, say that I love you
Will someone please tell me I'm okay

I wasn't prepared for what's to come
A life made of memories gone so young
And now I'm regretting all I've done
But in your heart know that I'm with you all along

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight

I never thought that this could go
And take me away from all I know
And leave me to think I'm on my own
But your love will take me, you were the one...

...Who sat through nights
You held me tight
And made sure I'm okay
And I thank you for the love you gave to me

Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight...

Gone So Young by Amber Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment