Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Enlightenment

(Opera voice when a light from heaven shines down to earth)
*Haaaaaaa...............*

I have been enlightened..

Well, not really 'enlightened' actually. More of, was reminded.
I think it fits better when I say, "I was revived back from the dead!" o.0

Anyways, I was revived back from the dead. I have been living in my coffin, buried six feet under. Pushing up daisies for god's sake!
But now I'm back.
Chatt is BACK YO! and he is better than ever.

My thanks to the closest brother I've had, Mr. Sean C. Garver for his ears, wisdom and constant reminders of what I use to tell him back in the old days.

Yeah! Chatt is my name and hell, don't ever try to play me in my GAME! Hell yeah!
I feel good, and its time to get back down to business.

So, my dear beloved, lets take a walk shall we?

*RRIIIINNNGG!! (And my mum called me)*

WTF?! what a nice timing.. -.-

Well this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment