Monday, October 24, 2011

The usual rants

Today was exceptionally uneventful and ridiculously mundane..

Honestly, I don't have anything interesting to post.. Other then the fact that NS is in 2 and a half weeks time that is.. Yeah I'm counting down. It's pretty exciting. Haha. Wee~ NS! Yay yippee.. Ugh... -.-

Ouh! Just remembered. I was debating with this girl-friend of mine awhile ago regarding one of her illogical Facebook status.

No offence, but honestly, why do most girls (I said most, not all. But please, don't do this shit if you're not one of em, or atleast think you're not) always come up with this shit and they'd be all ignorant to other's comments. And when it doesnt work out, they go all emotional and shit.. "Why god why?", "Why me?".. Well, if I was god, I'd say "Serve you right. You made that decision."
Seriously, why the hell are they like that?

If you think you're smart, girls/guys alike, and you think you are really open-minded, then please fucking use that walnut up there and think before you actually say something like,"I've came to a decision in my life.. Blah blah blah.."

Don't get me wrong here.. I'm not trying to control people's decisions here.. I believe everyone's fate lies in the choices they make.

I'm just saying, don't let ego get the best of you and fuck you up in the end if you can't fucking handle the truth. Coz the truth, well it hurts pretty fucking bad..
I'm done here.

Posted from piChatt's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment