Thursday, October 20, 2011

Commitments

Hey Hey! Papa's back!

Yeah It's been ages since I last posted something here..
And Yes we all know I'm suppose to be updating regularly..
But hey, you can't blog when you've got nothing to blog about in your blog coz' if you do, then you'd definitely be blogging about it in you blog!  (See what I did there.. Haha)

And why is the title of this post, "Commitment"?

Well, it's simple really..

Commitment is and WILL BE the reason for my lack of updates in the past and future..
(Which is utterly retarded.. I swear..)

Well i was too busy with work in the past.. (Yeah.. But you could've updated every night after work!)
Uhh.. Yeeeaahh.. about that..... ....
Uhh.. I think momma's calling me.... Be right back...
...   ......    .....

...and... The future.. Ah yes.. it's funny really (and retarded that I have to get involved)..
I will be enlisting in my country's National Service on 9 November 2011, 10.45am.

That day on, for the next probably 2 months, I won't be able to blog as regularly as I wished I could (should!)..

Sad. Ya know I think they should really let you have a say.. As in,"who to be what" and not throw all guys into something half of 'em don't wish to get involved in... I mean not every one wants to be in the Force.. Heck, I'm not even planning to stay in Singapore after I'm 21...

Boo.. Boooo...

But oh well.. I take NS as a fitness camp.. Shape up, Bulk up, Lean up..
Then.. Helloo Ladies~ *wink wink*

Ahem..

That aside, I realize I've been getting a few visitors lately..

Honestly, I think they're just blog hoppers..
Non of my crap really entice people these days.. True story..

Nevertheless..   Hey Starshine! The earth says Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment