Sunday, October 23, 2011

3 Kudos to 3 Different People!

Just trying out this new app I got called BlogPress. Pretty cool app. It connects your iPhone to your blog, be it blogger, Wordpress, ect. This is really convenient cause now I can literally blog on the go! I'll be using this app as long as the developers keep it updated and keep it running as it should.. Kudos to them! (That's no. 1)

But never blog while driving.. That shit is uncool and dangerous man.. Big NO NO!

That aside, yesterday evening was once in a very long time since I last went to Clark Quay again.. I kinda missed the atmosphere, but honestly, I'm sick of the life. (Wait, did I even have a life to start of with? Hmm..)
Anyway, I ate alot.. So overall, it was an utterly satisfying day for me.. If I could say so myself.. :D

But then, there's this girl.. I saw her running wherever I went.. From home to Rail Mall, to Clark Quay, to Boat Quay, to Timbre@Raffles, and back home again..

Honestly I think, I wouldn't have lasted the same run like you did.. I mean, you've been running in my mind all day! Kudos to you! True story. (That's no. 2)

You have my respect girl! Not that I never respected her before, it's just a figure of speech really..

And to who is the 3rd one? Well me of course! Kudos to Me for blogging even at this hour! Hahaha! :D

- Posted from piChatt's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment