Thursday, October 27, 2011

Flaunt with it!

I was shopping online earlier when I came across a local e-Store (online retail store) selling dresses and accessories.. Best part, they seem to be doing awfully well!
Yes, the e-Store is for ladies (*hint: dresses) and I happen to come across it.. That's all..

Just to clear some doubts, mind you, I am not cross-dresser.. Thanks :)

FLAUNT.cc has a wide selection of lady's clothing. From jumpers to rompers, blazers and other formal wear, maxi dresses, togas and even clutches and duffel bags!

Awesome place to shop, a Singapore based e-Store and they ship internationally with rates as low as SGD$3.05. (For a start, that's a pretty low shipping cost if you ask me)

Click at the link and take a look at what might catch your fancy: FLAUNT.cc
For any inquiries, take a look at their FAQ section here: FLAUNT.cc FAQ


..
Guys you probably have no idea what I just wrote up there, but it's alright really. I took a month of shopping with my girl friends to remember all the different dress, bags, bottoms, tops, bags, and whatever's names. Yes, go shopping with the ladies and you'll be enlightened.. Not to mention drained out too.. I have no idea how they can survive 9 straight hours of shopping!

psycho..

Oh and you might be wondering why I said "..they seem to be doing very well!"
Businesses in Singapore, local businesses rather, are having a very hard time surviving nowadays..
Economy's been very very shaky..

But I'll get to that in the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment