Saturday, July 11, 2009

AYG Appreciation Night

The AYG Appreciation Night was held in the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 10 July 2009, Started at 7pm, ended at 10.30pm.

What I think about the event? It sucked elephant balls damn it! HAHAHA!
Sorry..I just love saying that. And, I almost lost my AYG pass and Camp pass there! If not for the 2 very helpful and alert lady cleaners there, I wouldn't be looking at my passes now.
God bless, saints like the both of them deserve more.
Oh, btw, that's not all either. After we left the event, we went to KFC in Kallang Cineleisure to have dinner. My freaking white long sleeve shirt was hungry too and tried some of the chilli. WTF!! And he blamed me for the mess he did to himself. Damn it.

And to top everything off, I jus had a (confirmed failure) Circuit Analysis re-test earlier that day.
So I was really hoping to chill out and relax during the whole event.

Not to worry, tomorrow's guitar class.
Hope it will turn out better. It's music anyways. :D
And after that, out to try relax again. My dad is asking my to take a break and relax myself.
I should follow his advice. I mean, it has never fail me. Why should it fail me now right? Uh...I guess.

Well this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment