Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another day in Homesville

Another day, another few million five thousand odd brain cells die due to boredom and home-rotting.

I guess it'll be worth it? Maybe.
It's been a week and Sean, Akna and Joe still hasn't confirmed if they can make it for the party on the 23rd yet. Sure hope they don't let me down. Especially Sean.. Kelvin can't make it coz RP started school on Monday this week. HAH! Too bad for youuuu!! xP

.. Have I told you how fuckin bored I am right now?
I so bored, I give boredom the best name it can ever get. It's on the top of the world charts. In the newspapers. Magazines, journals, movies, TV shows, Ads, Bed-time Stories, Toys, Cups, Plates, Steak, Chocolate, Shakes, Cigarette, Oat Meals, Fish and Chips, Whatever!!! People worship BOREDOM!

Yeah, that's how bored I am.
....
.. ....

Seriously, I didn't think what I just wrote make any sense. My grammar and vocab's fucked! Damn.

Well this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment