Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New blog skin, New Updates!

I'm back! And as a celebration, I decided to create a new blog skin!
What for? For the fun of it!

I'm pretty happy with it actually. Considering it's my first time designing a blog skin from scratch. :)
(Ooops! yes the old skins were designed by "professionals")

Boy I'm glad to be back. Alot has happened while I was away, alot to be updated. Which will be done slowly but surely.

But for now, the new blog skin! I like...

Ok I admit, I'm kinda impatient to update you with what I've been going through!
Ok ok.. *composes self*

First of all, remember my 'Remembering Sunday' series? Yeah that one. Well, lets just say Arron Chrome was left hanging by Juliet Rulle and he eventually got over her. So that series is over. Even though I can continue writing. Hmm.. Should I?
(I sense laziness. You lazy bastard!)
Huh? Who said that? o.o

Anyways, HEADLINE NEWS!
This should be on a new post but oh well..

I came across this particular lady last year in November while going about my troublesome life.
Oh, was she cute.. Well in my eyes atleast..

We began talking and one thing led to another. We've been happily together for 6 months now.. :)
No I did not forget you just coz I got a new girlfriend. (Hello?! I don't see why I should do that.. -.-)

As much as I would like to continue with my what-happened-while-I-was-away stories, I have to catch my sleep.

I'm down with a bad flu and a sore throat apparently. I HATE this feeling.
Oh well, I'll be updating soon.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment