Monday, September 14, 2009

Another Sunday

This post is just another post to burn time and to take a break from the Remembering Sunday series I'm writting. =D

I havent been writting in for ages, I know and I have to apologize due to my busy schedule.
I've been away in camps for the past 2 weeks or so, and now I'm back!

Thing's haven't really changed much thought. But there were a few unforseen situations but everything's cool for now.

I'm beginning to miss her alot now and it's been only 14 days. I'm just hoping for the best and that she won't let me down. But even so, I'm prepared to face whatever life will throw at me.
So bring it on! HOHOHO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only when she's not there that you will feel lonely.
Only then will you want her back so badly.
Only then would you regret what you've done to her.
By then, you'll realise it will be too late.
- poem by Anonymous

Treasure your loved ones as much as you want them to treasure you,
for not all of ur will live to see the light of the day for eternity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
stop this pain tonight

Miss You by Blink 182

No comments:

Post a Comment