Monday, May 25, 2009

Up so late.

Why am I still awake so late?

I cant sleep. I'm trying to breathe.
A thousand things running in my head.
A thousand things I wish were fake.
All stand still when reality takes its toll (especially on me).
Its not a normal life I'm living. I am human but the blood in my veins are not pure.
Its the blood of my great Ancestors. They came, they abuse, they die.
What am I to do? I'm here. I came.
But I'm here, I will not abuse. But I'm here, I will die no matter.
What They've started is nothing but misery. Its time for a new dawn i thought.
This time, its what I will start. Its what I will continue.
And they will say. Its what he started. And we appreciate.
Thats why I'm up this late. To finish what I've started.
Amen.



Actually, I could'nt sleep and I'm freaking bored. Thats why.
I admit, I'm quite impressed I manage to summarize most of my life in another term in there..lol
Take your time. Go figure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment